Your appliance is covered by either the full manufacturer's warranty or by our one year D&L Appliance limited warranty on parts and labor. If you purchase from a state other than Massachusetts, it will be noted that you have a two year warranty on parts, and no warranty on labor. WE DO NOT DO SERVICE CALLS ON CAPE COD.
Under the manufacturer's warranty, you must register the product by mail or online at the manufacturer's website. If you need service, you will need to contact the manufacturer.
WE CANNOT SERVICE IN-WARRANTY PRODUCTS.
D&L Appliance Owners or Customers reserve the right to cancel any order PRIOR to pick up or delivery.
D&L Appliance One Year Limited Warranty does NOT cover the following:
"1. Product that has been transferred from its original owner to another party.
2. Rust on the interior or exterior of the unit.
3. Products purchased "as-is" are not covered by this warranty.
4. Food loss due to any refrigerator or freezer failures.
5. Products used in a commercial setting.
6. Service calls which do not involve malfunction or defects in materials or workmanship, or for appliances not in ordinary household use or used other than in accordance with the provided instructions.
7. Service calls to correct the installation of your appliance or to instruct you how to use your appliance.
8. Expenses for making the appliance accessible for servicing, such as removal of trim, cupboards, shelves, etc., which are not a part of the appliance when it is shipped from the factory.
9. Service calls to repair or replace appliance light bulbs, air filters, water filters, other consumables, or knobs, handles, or other cosmetic parts.
10. Damages to the finish of appliance or home incurred during installation, including but not limited to floors, cabinets, walls, etc.
11. Damages caused by customer or third party pick-up or delivery.
12. Damages caused by services performed by unauthorized serviced companies; use of parts other than genuine manufacturer parts or parts obtained from persons other than authorized service companies; or external causes such as abuse, misuse, inadequate power supply, accidents, fires, or acts of God."
(THESE WARRANTY PROVISIONS WERE FOUND ON MANUFACTURER WEBSITE)